I guess what I am trying to say is that there are rules everywhere, and while they are set up with good intentions, they often dampen creativity and passion. When we start to feel like the world is always saying no, it can seem easier to stop asking. I'm begging you to never stop asking. Ask for what you want, ask youself. Make it happen even if other people say no. Life is a journey to build our own morals, ones that truely make us happy. These guildelines will indefinitely change as time goes by, and as we learn and experiance more.
It is difficult to find the ones that will truely make you happy. And usually even more difficult to follow them. Often it is more difficult than it would be to just follow someone elses expectations. We really must think carefully about this. True morals are not necessarily what will make you happy at a given point in time. It is doing things you don't regret. Taking risks and letting go. Being careful, but not letting it control our entire lives. Some of mine include:
- Eat Healthy
- Step out of my comfort zone a little each day
- Wake up Early
- Be kind to myself
- Experiance nature
- Smile and laugh, alot
- Think back to your best memories. What were you doing? Do it more. Be with people, you love, paint, preform, whatever it is that makes you happy.
- Make time for the things you love.
- Don't be afraid of breaking someones elses rules in order to do something important to you. Everyone will have their own values, and while you need to respect theirs, you do not need to follow them.
- Spend some time quietly to think about it. Don't be hard on youself if they change or you can't do them all. Take your time.
- Breathe and relax. Now is better than never, some is better than none. Progress not perfect.
- Believe in yourself.
I am asking you to join me on this journey to find ourselves. To come back from the world of pain, stress and anxiety. Back to ourselves.